Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Gazi Baba Park path
Originally uploaded by kosova cajun

Thanks to my sisters, my parents, and LInda Lofton for the new camera. I love the way it looks and the way it feels in my hands. I got it 3 weeks ago, and I'm just really beginning to learn what it can do.

Before I lost the old camera, whenever someone complimented one of my photos, I would always say, "Yeah, and just imagine what I could do if I ever got a real camera!" Now that I finally own a DSLR, I don't have anything left to hide behind.

That's one of the reasons it's taken me so long to post anything new to my flickr site. I haven't really been happy with the pictures I've taken so far. I'm holding myself to a higher standard, and I'm still hoping to produce and post pictures that far surpass the old stuff.

1 comment:

lagonewild said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more.